San Sebastian, Spain - September 21-26, 2023
Pintxos, Movies and Guggenheim Bilbao: action packed and glorious
San Sebastian in September sweeps us off our feet – wonderful Basque cuisine, the spectacular beach, mild evening strolls along long, lush boulevards, the glittery and exciting film festival venues, a day trip to nearby Bilbao to visit the Guggenheim Museum, and our stay at a contemporary and beautiful boutique hotel.
Layer on the international film festival – a cross between The Cannes Film Festival and Venice in its ability to attract exciting new international films and glamorous stars set in a fabulous resort town.
Sightseeing … We arrange a pintxo crawl with culinary expert Eskerne Falcon, that includes a progressive lunch, along with a visit to the Guggenheim Museum in neighboring Blibao.
Festival Accreditation … We will arrange for tickets to the opening night gala and festival accreditation to attend daily screenings.
Hotel Zenit Convento San Martin… A boutique hotel, a short and pleasant walk to the principal screening venues.
Per person single occupancy: $5,350
Per person double occupancy: $4,350
To guarantee your place, please remit a deposit of $1000 per traveler payable by check to Talk Cinema Inc. PO BOX 686 Croton on Hudson NY 10520. As soon as we have a minimum of 8 confirmed travelers, the trip will be confirmed and the balance of fees will be due. For further details or to reserve a place, contact Susan Jacobson at 914-589-7553 also email@example.com
Registration fees include:
- 5 nights' accommodations at Hotel Zenit Convento San Martin
- Welcome reception
- Daily breakfast buffet at hotel restaurant
- Festival briefings with your travel hosts
- Film Festival Accreditation
- Admission to opening night ceremony and screenings
- A visit to the Guggenheim Museum in neighboring Bilbao with guide
- An introduction to Basque Cuisine with culinary expert Eskerne Falcon including a pintxo crawl
- A classic Basque family style dining experience
- Tips to guides
Registration fees do not include:
- Passport and global entry fees
- Air transportation to and from the US airport from which you are departing and returning, or hotel accommodations should your trip require an overnight stay
- Meals not specified in the itinerary highlights are not included
- Taxis and public transportation to and around San Sebastian
- Travel / Trip Cancellation insurance - highly recommended
|Talk Cinema Travels Registration Form||78.29 KB|
|Talk Cinema Travels to San Sebastian Page 2||807.67 KB|
|Talk Cinema Travels to San Sebastian Page 1||990.91 KB|